Quest4Truth and NowYouSeeTV: Comments on Q4T Episode 6 and mini Flat Earth debate FYTube

This was our sixth interactive program where Doug Hamp and Rob Skiba partner with NowYouSeeTV to address questions from the audience. Warning: This particular episode was probably not our finest hour (or two). We got perhaps a little bit too passionate in this one – regarding our disagreements about Flat Earth. But hey! We’re human.

To participate in the next live show, please be sure to watch Quest4Truth Episode 7 first:

http://www.quest4truth.net/Archived-Shows/quest4truth-episode-07

Video Source

44 Comments

1. I loved to listen to Hovind. I would make copies of dvds of his lectures on evolution (not for sale but for education purposes) and leave dvd copies on a nail attached to the telephone pole outside my house. As students walked by my house both to Troy High School and Cal State Fullerton they would see the dvds and my note and some would take them and I hope listen to them.

I loved to listen to Doug Hamp. His talks done through Prophecy in the News on the genetics of the incarnation and the resurrection I had purchased and I would make copies of dvds of his lectures on genetics (not for sale but for education purposes) and leave dvds on a nail attached to the telephone pole outside my house. As students walked by my house both to Troy High School and Cal State Fullerton they would see the dvds and my note and some would take them and I hope listen to them.

I loved to listen to Mike Hoggard. His talks done through Prophecy in the News on the pre-trib rapture I had purchased and I would make copies of dvds (not for sale but for educational purposes) of his lectures about pre-trib rapture and leave dvd copies hanging on a nail attached to the telephone pole outside my house. As students walked by my house both to Troy High School and Cal State Fullerton they would see the dvds and my note and some would take them and I hope listen to them.

I also did this with dvds and cds from Hindson and Ray Comfort.

I like these guys, and I like Skiba, but I totally and passionately, disagree with everyone but Hoggard on the timing of the rapture, and with everyone but Skiba on the nature of our cosmology. Can't wait for the rapture so that we can get these questions resolved.

I will submit to a hard fist slug on my shoulder from everyone who is correct about the timing of the rapture. If it is post-trib, and I am killed by AC, when resurrected I will allow every resurrected post-tribber to slug me in the shoulder and I will allow them to make fun of me for actually believing the words of Scripture mistakenly interpreted by me to allow me to actually and literally think that I could incredibly avoid the hell of the actual Trubulation period that Jesus warned us about. I figure my resurrected body will heal well, so go ahead slug me.

I will submit to a hard fist slug in my gut from everyone who is correct about the concept of living on a sphere, traveling at unknown thousands or millions of miles per hour, if that is proven correct at the rapture.

So what happens if I am right about pre-trib and flat earth? Nothing! I don't want to hit anybody!!! It seems that only post-tribbers and ball-earthers are violent and bent on the destruction of these holy ideas and those who hold them.

I called my telephone pole "Wittenberg Pole."

AND WE ARE ALL PROBABLY WRONG ANYWAY!!!!

Lighten up.

2. It is interesting to note that Mr. Rob is being attacked/criticized/condemned not by NASA people but by church folks. This implies surely there is some spiritual aspect to this entire "FLAT EARTH" affair. Keep it up Mr. Rob you are doing an excellent job regardless.